Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Next left, please


Ok, so, I almost went over to HR today to see about another job, but I didn't. Although I did look at the job postings and start crying at my desk, but not at the same time. The thing is...I don't want another job. I like my job...well, parts of it. It would be nice to get through the day and actually clear more than three papers off of my desk (which, btw has never been messier and more unorganized and that drives me nuts!!!!). 90% of every phone call, email, conversation, situation, piece of mail, and paperwork is a three-ring circus. No one knows what to do or who to call. I need to call back or they will call me back (yeah, right). I feel like all I do is complain about my job. I try to think positively - that things will work out for the good. And, yeah, I can see that happening in maybe a year or so. But even April seems like a world away. Just getting through another day is progress, let alone making it through to next year. Sure everything is going to be ok and I need to be thankful I have a job. I just don't want to lose myself in all of this mess.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map