Monday, November 08, 2004

Frustration

AHHHHHHHH!!!! I'm so frustrated! I have something important to write for work and I am totally uninspired....it is not that I don't have anything to write about, I just don't know what to write. And then I spent about an hour trying to download some pictures. Well, first I had to download them onto my roomies laptop and then attach them and send them to myself....then download them again. Why go through all this? Well, my disc drive is messed up and will only read DVDs and not CDs. So, after all that, they look horrible....all grainy. :( Ah, the wonders of technology. Anyway, I will quit my bitchin' now cuz I have a feeling I'll be living a LONG time. *wink* Also, my roomie is getting a call from the States. How special. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map