Saturday, November 06, 2004

Not such a bad day after all

Well, it has turned out to be quite a nice, relaxing, cozy day for me. :) After my nap I was feeling better and am continuing to do so. Partly this is due to the fact that I talked to my mom, dad and one of my sisters....my other sis and I will chat later tonight when she gets off of work. I had a pleasant and lengthy chat with each one of them, which doesn't happen too often (the lengthy part, that is). I love my Pfamily! Despite the occasional frustrations and irritations, they really are great and I miss them often and much. It may be easy for me to be so fond of them from this side of the pond, but being far away has given me a better appreciation of them and the time we have together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map