Tuesday, November 09, 2004

It is cold outside, but at least the sun is shining

Well, maybe it isn't going to be a GREAT day, but it hasn't been too bad, so far. Other than my friend ditched me, well actually she forgot me. Hmmm.....I don't know which is worse. No matter, it has given me a moment to write to you, my adoring fans. :) Yesterday wasn't so bad, except for the evening frustrations, that is. I had my language lesson and my tutor helped me to buy my bus ticket to go to Zagreb tomorrow night. (My plane to Spain leaves from there on Thursday morning EARLY) Then he helped me buy a wedding present for my friend's wedding. I would tell you what it is, but she may read this. It is really great, though. (Kristy, I hope you like it) Oh! I am listening to an online radio show (yes, AGAIN) and this great song just came on. The music and the lyrics go so well together....both kinda melancholy...."with days becoming shorter, the nights a little cold, you're not out of sight, your just out of time" Nice. Anyway, I was able to get my pictures downloaded and started my writing today. Good times.

2 Comments:

Blogger Davida said...

Maybe I'll get it tomorrow. Miracles happen. LOL

8:13 AM  
Blogger Davida said...

Yeah! I finally got this thing to work...it wasn't letting me see my comments. How rude!!

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map