Wednesday, December 06, 2006

more ramblings

why is it that there are some things that can only be expressed in a story or a song or a poem? there are so many things in my heart, inside of me that i want to express. to my friends. to my family. to people i love. to the world around me. but somehow i can't seem to get things out straight. it might seem either all mushy gushy or somehow cold and distant. i feel so inadequate. like i have a song inside of me, but i don't quite know the words or the tune. but it is in me. i want to live out that song. i want to sing it at the top of my lungs. sometimes, i can almost hear it, like an echo on the wind and my heart cries out, "yes!! that's it!!" too many times, i look at the world around me and think what difference would it make anyway. mostly, it seems like it wouldn't make a difference. i'm not depressed, rather i'm longing for something...something i'm sure i was created for. something i can see when i strain my eyes, but for the life of me, i cannot reach it. at least not yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map