Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Sometimes...

...I wish I was good instead of what I am. Nice and kind and sweet. Some people might think that is me. But I have them fooled. Because I am rude and angry and selfish. Mean and ugly and lazy. Spiteful. Bitter. Hateful. A user. An abuser. Nothing good in me. I only pretend to be good and it usually doesn't last long. What I am so naturally, so effortlessly is wretched and horrible. If you knew me, you would know that I am telling the truth. You would know I'm not depressed or down. You would know me for who I am. That I am not good. Although, I do try to be good. And even wish I was good. Sometimes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shipra Panosian said...

amazing grace,
how sweet the sound,
that saved a wretch,
like me...

Isn't it a comfort to know that God knows all the dirt and loves us anyway?

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map