Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I heart Dilbert!!


Ok, so I was trying to be in a better mood today...you know, be more thankful, etc. etc. Well, that worked for about an hour. Then got an email from a "co-worker" that somewhat threw me under the bus. Anyway, bit of a hectic day again, plus I had this sinus pressure headache which I am not thrilled about because I DO NOT want to get sick yet again. It seems like all my work is piling up around me and every phone call or conversation piles on another project or task. But, yes, I'm thankful I have a job. :-P Thankfully I had a nice conversation with a lady I work with out on the West coast. She is hilarious and we had a good laugh about all the craziness going on in our day. Laughter truly may be the best medicine. Since it felt so good to laugh, I decided to check out some old Dilbert cartoons...especially the ones with Carol the Secretary. They are friggin hilarious!!! One of my favorite cartoon strips for sure. And actually, I was thinking I needed to start posting some of my favorite things to try and get my mind off of the stress of work. Here goes...a recent Dilbert cartoon that I can relate to...(see above).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map