Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Good morning, sunshine!

I woke up in such a good mood this morning (miracles happen). Plus, the clouds have gone away and the sun is shining! Ahhhh.....this always makes me happy, maybe it is the vitamin D...hmmm. Anyway, yesterday did turn out to be a good day. Although not exactly as planned. My friend and I met to work on his blog, but the phone line wasn't working at the cafe, so we had coffee instead....rough. We were supposed to show the Chronicles of Riddick last night (tues is movie night), but the guy brought it on divix and we can only play DVDs...there was NO WAY I was going to let him use my computer. My baby gets cranky enough with just me, he doesn't like strangers. I am very protective about my computer cuz he had a near death experience (actually I almost killed him....accidently, of course). Anyway, we showed Band of Brothers instead. Fun times.

Well, I'm sure you are just overwhelmed with the excitement of my life, so I will stop for now. I don't want you to get overstimulated and hyperventilate or something. haha!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map