Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Oh, what a night!

Well, about 45 minutes ago I returned home after our Thanksgiving party at the cafe....it was "from 5 to 7." Or maybe a LITTLE after 7...haha. :) It was so FUN! We had around 40-50 people there throughout the evening. Nice and packed. Allison and Lindsay did a GREAT job on the decorations and food.....the flowers and candles were a nice touch. And not to brag (ok, maybe a little) my cookies turned out super yummy and were gone before 8pm. It really was a success.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving Day!!! I have to bake a pecan pie in the morning and then will go to the Weir's around 11am to help Laura get everything ready for lunch at 1pm. We will have lunch and then, let the games begin! Man, I can hardly wait! I kinda feel like a kid at Christmas, wanting to stay up until it all happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map