Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Mr. Postman look and see, is there a letter in your bag for ME?

Why, yes there is!!! Yippee! I got a package today. That always makes my day. A package or a letter....well, no really more a package. (HINT, HINT) If you need my address or a list of things I like, just ask. :)

Let's see......what else....hmmm....a friend of mine came by the cafe so I could show him how to post links on his blog and also to listen to some songs because we are going to sing at his church...hopefully. Anyway, I had forgotten the songs, but thankfully Brandon (coworker) had his laptop, so we listened to some tunes from that. But we didn't decide on anything yet. And we ended up not having time to go online so I could show him how to put links in his blog. Oh, well, another day. It is almost completely dark outside and only 4:36 p.m. Yuck! BUT, I am not letting that ruin my day....I have made yet another quality decision to not let the gloomy, cold, dark weather affect my mood. So far, so good. Really, some of the gray days we've had have been kinda nice. All cozy and snug in my flat. Good times.

Later tonight I will be making chocolate chip cookies (biscuits for those who speak English) for a little Thanksgiving Party we are having at the cafe tomorrow. Yes, I know tomorrow is Wednesday, but we are having it then because on Thursday we will have our Thanksgiving Day Extravaganza at the Weir's with turkey and all the trimmings maybe even some pre-recorded American football (the REAL kind) and of course....GAMES. Woohoo!! I can hardly wait!! :) Ooo, I will have to remember to bring "Pit" that is a great holiday game. It is great, because this year I actually feel like it is Thanksgiving Day.

5 Comments:

Blogger Davida said...

Well, then you should like playing it. :p

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Green Dragon is a girly man! Can't handle the truth???! (Queen Bekki)

3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS, Davida - if getting a package makes your day unblue...then wait a few weeks and look in the mail...you'll be getting TWO!!!!! (Queen Bekki)

3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

friend of yours that came to cafe is cool with you forgetting the songs and us not going online today, he enjoyed good coffee and good company :)

3:34 PM  
Blogger Davida said...

ahhh...thanks. :)

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map