Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Say to the mountain, "Move over Mountain"

Ok, so no one reading this will get that song lyric. That makes me a little sad. Why, you ask? Well, it is just that I find myself in a place where so much of my life can't be shared with anyone I know. So many experiences that I've had, inside jokes, tragic losses, fun times, hard times, scary times, staying up all night writing papers with my roommate when I wouldn't be falling asleep, no I was "just thinking" and a myriad of other happenings and non-happenings in my life. Nobody in my life right now was there for any of those things. It is not so much that I want one "special" person to share it all with....I mean I do eventually, but not right now. I miss having history with people, good history that is. :) I miss being able to sing the above song lyric and everyone bust out laughing because we remember the 70's style black gospel singer who came to sing for chapel....he was great! "F-A-I-T-H, five smooth stones".......classic!!! He was really rockin'! Anyway, maybe I've got on my rose-colored glasses this morning as I take a little trip down memory lane.....oh, well. Move over, mountain!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map