Sunday, November 21, 2004

Live like you were dying.....

Before I die, I want to:
- See U2 in concert
- Take a photography class
- Write a book
- See the Statue of Liberty, the Great Wall of China, the Eiffel Tower, the Opera house in Sydney, and the Pyraminds
- Go to Ireland, Scotland, Tanzania, India, Thailand, the Maldives, Peru and various other countries....
- Go skydiving
- Swim in the Artic Ocean
- Swim in the Atlantic Ocean
- Go sailing
- Learn to play the gutair

I'm sure there is a bunch of other stuff I want to do before I die, but I can't think of it right now....mabye I'll add some more later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Martin GD said...

Live like you were dying..... but I intend to live forever and so far so good!

BTW - I'm not hiding or being lazy by not updating my blog. I've had one of my hard drives crash and am currently downloading all my backup copies of programmes and honestly not swearing LOL

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map