Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Somebody loves me!!!

A new steamy romance? A long lost love found? A secret admirer? Nope, something even better - a package from home! :) My mom & sister sent me a video with one of my most-liked shows from the states. Law & Order: Criminal Intent with Vincent D'onofrio.....he is like Columbo, but a hottie. :) Also, they sent me two games - "Pit" and "Fact or Crap"......for those of you who do not know me, I love games, so this package really makes my day. However, it has been a pretty good day even minus the package. I'm wearing flip-flops, jeans & a short-sleeved shirt in 24 C weather - nothin' but blue skies and sunshine here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey vida its your wonderful roomie mel here...
jes passin through thought id say hello. i like your blog. and for those of you reading this. that grocery experience changed my life......ok not really. but it was rather fun. 3 girls cruizin the open road goin 100.....kilometers an hr. haha. love you girl. you crack me up
BUSH FOR PRESIDENT

7:59 AM  
Blogger Davida said...

Sweet roomie....thanks for the comment. So glad I was a part of such a life changing experience for you. :) haha

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map