Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Day after Labor Day

First day back at the cafe....it has been good. Slow, but good. School has just started up, so I think we will start getting busy again soon. :) It is weird for it to feel quite normal here. It kinda makes me wonder if I am gonna have some major culture shock set in....that is rather pessimistic of me, though. Or maybe realistic. We'll see. Hmmm...it is not that things are for me the same here as they are in the states; they are not by any means. Maybe it is because being here, living in a foreign country, does not seem as strange as it did when I first came. Let's hope it is that. :) Also, seeing many of my friends has helped the transition back to normality, if you can call it that.

To all my friends and family in the USA....hope you had a GREAT Labor Day!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger closetmusician said...

Hello,

I noticed your comment on my blog. Not sure how you found it but it's cool nevertheless. So are you living in Croatia now? That's awesome, are you working or just traveling? I wanted to head to Croatia but didn't have time this trip. Would love to in the future though. How is it out there?

closetmusician

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map