Thursday, April 07, 2005

The eyes have it

So, the other morning as I was putting on my contacts, I opened up my contacts case and dumped both of them into the sink. Don't ask me why. I don't know why. Anyway, I didn't know which one was right and which one left. So I put them in anyway. And today I switched them. I can't tell which way is better. The perscription is similar, but certainly there should be a difference. Oh, well. It is probably not good for my eyes. Maybe I should just throw this pair away and start over. But I just opened this pair a few days ago. :( Gotta suck it up and throw them out cuz I only have one pair of eyes, right? (that is what my Dad would say)

Wow! The sheer excitement of this post has absolutely wiped me out. hahaha!!! Gotta go!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Contacts are for the weak. The wussies. The blind. K, bye.

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map