Tuesday, January 30, 2007

sometimes

sometimes i feel so lonely and alone
sometimes i feel so sad and hopeless
sometimes i want to love but all i have is pain
so conflicted, so confused, misunderstood
my plans and hopes and dreams seem to slip through my hands like water
sometimes there is no one there who understands
i know God is there, that He hears, He understands, He is enough
but sometimes i want and need someone or someones i can talk with
to tackle these thoughts and ideas with
they've all been taken away or left behind
i know it won't be like this forever
but this is how i feel
sometimes

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hello Davidi!
Thanks for your email!
I wish you the best for your re-adjusting(read:culture-shock)back in The US! If it gets too bad,you can always escape to your friend in the land of the vikings, peacecenter and hot-hot indian kebabs;-)
Much love from
Crazy-Daisy
http://majdiary.blogspot.com/

4:38 AM  
Blogger Davida said...

maja!!! so good to hear from you and thanks for giving me the link to your blog. :) i had such a great time with you there in Oslo and i think about you often. plus, my little viking man on my key chain reminds me of the wonderful land of the polar bears. heehee. hugs to you!!!

ps - the zebra says hi ;)

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map