Thursday, November 25, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Good morning everyone!! :) A perfect Thanksgiving morning....the air is filled with the sweet aroma of fresh baked homemade pecan pie. The only thing missing??? Um...let's see MY FAMILY and the Macy's Day parade, not that I really watch the whole thing, it is usually just on in the background as all the Thanksgiving day preparations are being made. Oh, well.

Today is a day for being thankful (which every day should be, actually). So....here is a partial list of things I am thankful for:
- My loving family
- My great friends
- My sweet roomies
- My wonderful team
- the sun is shining and the sky is blue
- My health
- Turkey (yum)
- Games
- My computer :)
- That I live in beautiful Split, Croatia
- And sooooo much more......

Wishing you a wonderful day filled with laughter and good company. Enjoy your time with family and friends.....try not to be too stressed out! :)

ps - I origianlly tried to post this two hours ago, but the server was busy. My roomies are up now and preparing their turkey-day specialties....soon my friend Bethany will come with my forgotten green beans.....she gets the hero of the day award!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Davida said...

Thanks for the comment about my GREAT chocolate chip cookies. :) Haha! I'll earn that "B" after all...heehee! Glad we can joke about it! C ya tomorrow!! Will Matko join us? We will have a super fun time......

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map