Saturday, November 20, 2004

When its cold outside, I've got the month of May...

....right here in my living room with the heater on full blast. :) It is so nice and toasty warm. Unfortunately, I have to leave the warmth and go into town to meet some friends for coffee.....actually, I'm sure it will be fun and I will enjoy myself, won't I? (now you say, "Yes, of course, you will have a great time") Very reassuring. My big accomplishment for the day is that I figured out how to put a place for links on my sidebar. The guy I helped earlier this week asked if I knew how to add links and so I worked it all out so now I can tell him how to do it. (that is his blog I have under "Links...") I am pretty proud of myself because although I know some stuff about computers, I don't know html *gasp* yes, it is true. Anyway, I've learned a few things because of this blog and will endeavor to continue my quest for knowledge on the subject, but not too much otherwise my eyes might glaze over and I'd start saying "Pancakes on Tuesday" and rock back and forth. haha (did you see Rainman?) Anywho....if my fingers aren't too frozen when I get home, I may just post again tonight....that isn't a threat, it is a warning. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map