Friday, November 19, 2004

Or not

Spilled milk. It doesn't make me cry - it makes me ANGRY!!! Especially when it is spilled all on the bottom of my lovely refridgerator. I was going about my business, getting my cereal ready (trying hard not to be grumpy) when I discovered my milk container had leaked out a nice puddle of milk all on the bottom shelf and into the drawer underneath it. PERFECT!! Just what I needed for my grumpy self. What was worse is that it was partially frozen which did not exactly aid in the clean-up stage. UGH!!! This little fridge is pissing me off!!! I can't stand the the milk box (yes, it is in a box) upright cuz the shelves are so dang small. Ok, ok....yes I know, I should be thankful that I have a refridgerator and food and a roof over my head and blah, blah, blah. I am, alright?! But it still irks me!! Anyway, now that I've eaten my Golden Grahams (yummo!) with my UNspilled milk and theraputically written this moan session on my blog, I feel much better......it is going to be a good day (at least that is what I keep telling myself).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww there's no sense demanding attention by loud screeches over fallen white liquid derived from the lactic glands of a female bovine.

Sorry but I've got one of my "heads" on today LOL

3:03 AM  
Blogger Davida said...

*groan*

4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map