Thursday, November 04, 2004

"Safe Mode"

So, why is it that when you have a problem with your comptuer, it starts up in "safe mode"? Why do they call it that? Cuz let me tell you, I certainly don't feel safe when that is happening. As a matter of fact, it makes me feel quite UNsafe and concerned that my precious is going to have something horrible wrong with it. Thankfully, tonight that is not the case. After a quick restart and a prayer everything seems to be running smoothly.
Today has been yet ANOTHER beautiful day! Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy. :) And happy I am......effervescent, actually.....just trhilled with it all......enjoying this life I've been given. Don't know exactly how to explain it cuz nothing too exciting has happened today, which is a good thing. It is nice to have a break from the drama of life. Oh! But I do have something exciting planned for tomorrow, at least if this nice weather holds. My friend Lara & I are go to the beach for a nice swim. *BIG smile* The water is around 21 C and the past few days the air temp has been around 24 C. Perfect! I am very much looking forward to it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Davida said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:18 AM  
Blogger Davida said...

So, I wrote a comment here and deleted it....hmmmm. I don't remember why cuz I'm sure it was quite clever. Oh, well.

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map