Tuesday, November 30, 2004

He doesn't love us because of who we are, He only loves us because of who He is

I Surrender All - Newsboys
I surrender all to the promises You made
I will give it all to the Maker of the day

No one knows your heart
No one knows your fears
When no one solves the mysteries
Or even wipes away the tears

Can you hear the sound of laughter from the other side of life?
There are days when I feel like a stranger sometimes
Now tell me are there any other fools like me

He doesn’t love of because of who we are
He only loves us because of who He is


You never said there wouldn’t be cold, dark days. You never said there wouldn’t be pain. You never said that there wouldn’t be questions without answers. You never said everything would go as I planned in my life. But You did say you would never leave me, never forsake me. You said you would wipe away every tear that I cry. You said you have written my name on the palm of Your hand. You said You love me with a love that is everlasting. You are everything that I need and nothing that I don’t.

Brokenness – that is what You want. That and my heart. Your pursuit is relentless. And for that I am thankful. Sometimes my heart is a stone – cold and hard. But one look into Your eyes of fire and I feel the life rushing back into me. You truly are the lover of my soul. You are my completion, my destination, my perfection. To be perfected in Your love and perfected in loving You. That is my all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map