Thursday, December 02, 2004

Tell me why haven't I heard from you

Hmm....maybe it is because I left my phone at the cafe. #$*&%!!! Oh, I hope Elton can bring it to me later....I feel so lost without it. haha! Seriously, though, I don't have anyone's phone number. Oops. I guess it is time for me to write them all down somewhere safe. Yeah, sure. Anyway....what else? Oh, yes....why oh why do I ride the bus home? Or anywhere for that matter? Well, some places I can see the use of riding the bus because it may be too far to walk. But not home. Every time I use my bad judgment and get on the bus to go home, I regret it. Usually I do this because the bus is at the station as I am on my way home. I think, "oh, there is my bus, I'll just hop on and be home in a jiff." Wrong. First of all, there is no "hop" on the bus - it is push/be pushed onto the bus in a crowd of people. Then maybe find a seat or stand somewhere WAY too close to a bunch of strangers. Finally, after a couple of stops where even more strangers pile on the bus, there it is - my stop. At this point, I have to push my way through to the door so I can exit the bus screaming, "stop touching me you freaks!!!" Why do I put myself through the trauma? Next time, please tell me to WALK!!! On a happier note, I got an email from my friend Chris. eeee!!! Very fun! He was living here in Split for about three months and moved back to the States a couple of weeks ago. Ok, that is all from my exciting life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map