Saturday, January 08, 2005

Getting to know you, getting to know all about you

Since you are all just dying to know me better, here is another chance.....heehee. And of course, you should leave a comment with your answers. Especially if you sometimes read my blog but don't ever leave a comment. Whoever you are, you really should leave a comment. :)

My answers are in bold.
Tile or carpet
Pencil or pen
Laptop or PC
Dog or cat
Past or future
Dark or light (hair) ....tall dark and handsome to be exact....heehee
Dark or light (beer)
Wine or beer (actually, since being in Croatia, I have acquired more of a taste for wine)
Pancakes or French toast
Turkey
or ham
TV or movie
Seinfeld or Friends
VHS or DVD
Driver or passenger (baby, you can drive my car....if I had one)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey this is mel. check your xanga comments. i left cole's link! love you

9:27 AM  
Blogger Davida said...

Hmm...an electric wok....tempting. :) haha!!

5:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tile
Pencil
PC
Dog
future
Dark (hair) exact....heehee
Dark (beer)
French toast
Turkey
movie
Seinfeld
DVD
passenger
It is me Marin, my answers and check out pictures on my site!

2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stipe:

I was bored so I started new project.. :D
http://www.fotosplit.tk
something like foto-web-diary :)

..web design is about to come.. so far there are only picutres on site.

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map