Monday, September 19, 2005

I am woman, hear me roar!

Yes! I am smarter than the washing machine....I think. haha! It almost had me beaten, but this girl would not give up so easily. Subsequent to my pushing of all the buttons, shuting it off and on and turning all the knobs on it....I thought it had won. However, after leaving it to sit smugly and stew in it's supposed victory, I ambushed it with a surprise attack. Ha! It did not have me foiled! It could not resist my authority and power! It promptly submitted and began performing it's intended duties.

Stay tuned for futher adventures....I have to wash some sheets tonight. :p

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done, glad to see you beat an inanimate object with your superior attack powers! hope everything goes ok with Zagreb, speak soon:-D

5:32 AM  
Blogger Davida said...

and now that i have conquered inanimate objects, i shall focus my efforts and attentions on animate objects. heehee.

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map