Thursday, January 19, 2006

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!! :((

I feel so yucky!! *cries* Here I was sitting at the cafe, Branka had just left & no one else was here. This guy walks in and sits down at the bar (he looked about 30ish). He ordered a juice. Nothing unusual. Then he was sort of talking with me. (in Croaitan) Asking me how long I've been here, if I was married, a bit about the cafe, and where I was from. Then I went upstairs to clear off a couple tables. When I came back down, he asked what was upstairs. So I told him it was a bigger space...more of the cafe. He went up to check it out. As soon as he got back downstairs, he said, "That would be a good place to have sex, no one would see." Um...I couldn't quite believe what I was hearing and thought I had misunderstood. However, sadly, I had not. He asked me what I do if it isn't busy. I said clean, maybe watch tv. Then he proposed, "Wouldn't you rather have sex [with me] upstairs than clean?" Are you flipping kidding me?!?! Was he high??? Are guys really so stupid to think that line would EVER work??? Or sadly, are there really girls out there that it WOULD work on??? I was completely shocked and disgusted. Honestly, I don't get hit on very often. (to say the least...lol) It was quite uncomfortable. Maybe he just wanted to see my reaction. Maybe he just was a disgusting jerk. Needless to say, I told him I would rather clean. lol. He asked again if I was married or if I had a boyfriend. As if it makes a difference that I am not married and don't have a boyfriend. What a creep!!!! Oh and then he asked what I had said my name was. I told him I hadn't said. A bit later he asked me why I wouldn't tell him my name. Pulease. Thankfully some girls came in and shortly after, he paid for his drink and left. Why oh why do the freaks come to the cafe when no one else is here??? *sigh*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no! I am sorry that happened... next time call one of the guys! You don't have to be there alone and I'm sure that any of them would come to help in a situation like that!

email soon! miss ya!!

Bethany

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map