Wednesday, November 23, 2005

How selfish am I?!

Well, sadly, the answer is: "Davida, you are quite selfish."

Recently, I did something for a friend of mine. However, I didn't get the response I wanted. At first I was upset. Then I had a thought, "If you really did that for your friend, why are you upset?" Hmm....maybe Someone was trying to get my attention. Well, He did. I realized that so many times I do stuff for people with wrong motives. Because I want them to like me or appreciate me....not because I truly want to serve them or bless them or make them happy. Yikes! My heart is ugly when I see it sometimes. Thankfully though, that is what He wants. My heart.

1 Comments:

Blogger Davida said...

Sve sto moram reci.......KOZO!!!!!! heehee

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map