Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Somebody loves me and I love Him.

Today, on the way to the cafe, I stopped by World Hope to talk to Neissa and she if she wanted to have dinner or go for coffee tonight. Unfortunately, she had plans already, they have a guest speaker in town, so she couldn't do anything until a bit later. Anyway, she asked me if I wanted to join her and her english class tomorrow night and go see Flight Plan. It made me tear up a bit. I felt so loved in that moment. So remembered. So looked after. I had wanted to go see it tomorrow night, but my friend wasn't sure if she could go because she isn't feeling well. Instead I will go with Neissa and her class, plus if my friend is feeling better, she will come too. God really likes me and is so faithful to provide everything I need. Even friends to go see a movie with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map