Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Something in the air

Hope is a tricky thing. There are days when I feel I've lost mine. And then there are days like today that I can sense it in the air every so slightly. It is the feeling that someone is near you and looking at you, but you know that if you turn to see them, they will be gone. That is how I feel about Hope today. I want it to be there and I want it to stay for a while, but I somehow know that if I pay any attention to it, when I turn, it won't be there. But maybe that is just fear whispering to me...to surrender to hopelessness...to give up. So I am making a decision to not give in to my fears. I am choosing to have Hope. Hope that God is good and that He has a good plan for me in the midst of all the chaos of my life. Hope that He is working even though I do not see it or feel it or know it. Hope that what He said is true. Hope that Christ is in me and is being formed in me. He is my Hope.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map