Saturday, November 06, 2004

Another day in paradise?

I am sitting here trying to think of something witty to write.....or interesting at least, but I'm all out today. It hasn't been a bad day, really. I haven't been feeling well, so that is no fun. However, I had coffee with some friends this morning and that was good. Definately not swimming weather today, it dropped to about 18 C and is supposed to rain and get even colder tomorrow. A perfect day for a nap on the couch.....I don't know what it is, but I just love a nap on the couch, for some reason I can sleep better there. Anyway, whatever. Now I'm feeling better and listening to some country music cuz it makes me think of home and my fam. So, to my sweet Pfamily.....I love you and miss you and I'm just SO proud. *wink*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map