Friday, November 19, 2004

It is only 4:08pm.....

....and it is already getting dark. STOP!!! Ya know what?! (do you have a feeling that I'm going to tell you?) Well, I was going to continue writing about how my day has been crap-ola and that I am in a bad mood. But, instead I'm going to make a quality decision to be in a good mood. (I hope this works) Really, I am. Starting now.....ok now....definately NOW. Hmmmm....I guess we'll have to wait and see if it worked. In the meantime, let me share what I was going to write this morning because I am sure it has ruined your day not to have read it yet. Haha!!

Here goes.......before leaving for Spain, I took some prints that I bought in Rome to be framed. Yesterday I picked them up and they look GREAT!! eeee! Right now, they are on 3 different walls in my living room, but I'm not sure if they look quite right cuz the nails that were in the walls are kinda high up. Oh, well, I will ask my roomies and we will figure something out cuz I'm in a good mood. *big smile* Anyway, what else? Ummm, I babysat last night for my friends so they could go see a movie (Bridget Jones' Diary). It was fun and their kids are soooo cute. :) This day really hasn't been so bad, it just seems when I start off crabby, everything pisses me off, even stuff that normally wouldn't. I even wanted to push this random girl into on-coming traffic. (calm down, I didn't actually do it!) That's life, huh? So far, my decision has worked, I feel better and all that, plus it is much better when I focus on the things that are good in my life, things that I am thankful for, things that DON'T piss me off. Hmmmm.....nice....I will have a good evening. Cuz my friend Lara is coming and we will make a blog for her. Fun times!! Then, some peeps are getting together to play some video games and watch Shreck 2. So what if it is dark!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map