Saturday, December 18, 2004

Drops of Jupiter in her hair

Wow! It has been a long time. Two weeks ago today, my computer went off to get all spiffed up with some new software. It was supposed to be done in two days. But, of course, there were various unforseen technical and schedule difficulties which resulted in delay. Thankfully, this past Wednesday night I got my baby back and so far, so good. :) Just need to download some instant messenger software and all will be right with the world. heehee.

My roomies and I got finished decorating the Christmas tree a little earlier and there are lots of nice cut out paper snowflakes hanging from the ceiling - very festive. I don't know what else to write...theres lots to write about, but I am soooo tired and not feeling so great at the moment. I need a nap. *zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*

1 Comments:

Blogger Davida said...

woohoo!! i FINALLY got it to download. :)

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map