Friday, September 23, 2005

The needle returns to the start of the song and we all sing along like before

Well, my trip to Zagreb was great fun and highly productive. I got to see the horse in the square. Went to Vencik's and had yummy ice cream. Even had mexican food. yay! :) Oh, and we picked all the songs...worked everything out (well, mostly), practiced...things are sounding good. We are both excited about it and look forward to the conference. :) The busride home was ok. Thankfully, it was only five hours, because it was a bus that goes on the new highway. The only problem was that it was a double decker bus, so I felt a bit claustrophobic and the bus kinda "swayed" that was not really fun for me. Anywho, made it back to Split safely and without incident....that is what matters. Oh and since I had about 12 hours to kill on the bus there and back, I was able to listen to some new music a friend sent me. It was great...really enjoyed it!! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Davida said...

oh and how could i forget....i tried Stella Artois....quite nice. :D

3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YaY!!!!!

4:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map