Monday, February 05, 2007

a little bit of this, a little bit of that

Welp, first off, I'd like to say wooohooo the Colts won!! They definately outplayed the Bears yesterday and although, I would have liked to see Chicago win, I'm happy Indianapolis won....they did a great job!! Going into the NFC/AFC championship games, I had wanted the Colts to beat the Patriots and the Bears to beat the Saints....since they both won, I knew I was gonna be happy either way with the outcome of the Superbowl. It was a good game and I had fun watching it with the fam at my sister's house. :D

Secondly, just to vent a lil here.....it is SOOOO incredibly annoying to me that when they presented the Vince Lombardi Trophy (the superbowl trophy) to the Colt's owner & coach...they say to them: "You are the World Champions." Psssst....guys....only American teams play in your league. And we wonder why the rest of the world thinks that we're self-centered.

And finally, hmm...not sure what I was gonna say here...it was summat....and not football related either, but can't seem to remember it now...if I remember, mebbe I'll post it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map