Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Dreams to remember


It is always pleasant to read the warnings of side effects of the meds you are taking. "May cause sleeplessness." May?? Who are we kidding here? WILL cause sleeplessness and, apparently, very strange dreams when you actually DO finally fall asleep. Last night I should have slept like a baby...I wasn't feeling all that great, it was late (well, ok, not SO late, but for being sick, it was late), and well, I was super tired. Anyway, I tossed and turned for a while...my ear was bothering me and too many random thoughts that seemed to get all jumbled up and troublesome. Finally, I got up and took some ibuprofen for the pain and put some drops in my ear. That was fun...nice burning sensation. Yeah, the drops are supposed to have a numbing ingredient. Uh, not so much. Well, finally was feeling a bit better and fell asleep, yay! When I woke up in the morning I remembered my dream, which was actually a dream within a dream. In my dream, I was part of a rock band!! Woohoo!! The lead singer was John Denver!!! Even better!! I love John Denver, but it is a bit odd that we were in a rock band together. I remember singing some song that had to do with colors and there were lights and we had a drummer, a bassist and a guitar player. I sang backup vocals. Then I woke up and told everyone about my bad-ass Rock Star/John Denver dream. Yeah, I was pretty cool. Then i actually woke up and realized I had to go to work. Not so cool after all. Hehe.

Hopefully I'll sleep better tonight.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map