Tuesday, December 28, 2004

On the road again, I can't wait to get back on the road again

Well, I missed my bus to Sarajevo. That sucks! My friend called me a few minutes before it left this morning. That is the first time I woke up. I somehow slept through 3 alarms.....simply stunning. Anyway, looking on the bright side, I got to check my email and write on here....something I haven't done in few days. Even though I will miss the fun bus ride with all my pals, I'm still excited about going to Sarajevo - it will be GREAT!! Also, thanks to my wonderful sister, I have a discman to listen to all the way there. That is something I am looking forward to.....the open road and some good tunes. :) I just hope I don't have to sit next to anyone....especially anyone weird.

Hope you all have a Happy New Year!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map