Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Yuck!

Woke up this morning to a grey sky and a slighty sore throat. Having minor difficulty swallowing properly, it feels like something is stuck....ok, that is kinda gross, but thats life. haha. It shall all go away very soon, right? This morning I will go and register for my Croatian class. Yay! I am very much looking forward to it starting in about two weeks. Gotta get my language skills back on track. My time in the states didn't really help with that, but no matter. All that said, I've decided to have a good day and enjoy life. :) *skips off to look for some roses to smell*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Davida , E da hrvatski jezik razred pomoć te vanjska strana. I'm ne predobar at hrvatski ja osobno na taj način ja obaviti ispričavati se ako ja dobiti išta izvrnut. Izgledno , Ja ću govoriti vama kasniji.

4:48 AM  
Blogger Davida said...

Ej, kako to znaš? The wonders of the internet...heehee. Ti si legendo! Ma daj, sad možemo pričati na hrvatskom. Ali ne možeš koristiti lažne riječi kao "izgledno." ;) šta mišliš?

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map