Monday, November 07, 2005

Here we go....

Alright, first off, Croatian Holidays. I have to say, ya gotta love 'em! We just had one on November 1st. Since it was on a Tuesday, there wasn't school on Monday either. Which means that the cafe was closed. Monday was a complete day off!!! It was totally what I needed. :D Yay for that.

Wake up calls. I got three calls to wake me up in the morning this past week. Two of which I loved, one of which grated on my nerves like nails on a chalkboard. Let's get that last nasty one over with. It was Friday morning, I was awake but not up yet. This guy called me to tell me something. He asked if I was awake, I said sort of. He called me "sleepyhead" twice. *yuck!* I promise you, if only I would have had a frying pan, then again.....I am running out of room under the porch. teehee. On to better things.....the other two calls. :D What can I say? The first was a very pleasant surprise and the second was SO great. I love it when people do what they say they are going to do. :D

Karla's birthday party was a huge success!!! She had a great time and a bunch of her friends came. We hung out, had pizza and birthday cake. Everyone played Apples to Apples. She got some cool presents. Oh, and I can make Fransuska Salata!!! I made it for her party and it turned out yummy!

Life in general....hmm...I don't quite know where I was going with that one.....but things are good at the moment. Enjoying the autumn, which is nice.

Dana!!!! She is my new roomie, been here for about a week. She is a cool girl from Arizona. The second night she was here, we stayed up until 2am talking. It was quite fun!!

Anyway, that is the update from last week...hope you enjoyed it. :D

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure did enjoy it. If you run out of space for bodies, I have a couple of gaps you can fill but they've gotta be under 5'8" to fit.


Hugs

8:44 AM  
Blogger Davida said...

Perfect!!! thanks! :D

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map