Friday, October 21, 2005

So.....very......tired.....again.

So if I am so tired, why am I posting on here? Good question. haha! It is because it helps me to process and unwind. Today was a good day. Went to the cafe at 1:30pm to open up. Brandon was sick, so we had shorter hours today. Tonight went well. A bit crazy, but that is usual. There is some scary movie on....Insomnia, I think. It isn't so scary, but a bit um....unsettling. Good thing I'm not really paying attention to it.

Yay!! The bathroom is all nice and warmed up for me to take a nice hot bubble bath. Earlier I was thinking, I just want to go home and go to sleep, and then thought....no....I want a bubble bath. Well then, I shall have one!!!! yippee!!! You kids have fun.....catch ya on the flip side! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map