Friday, October 21, 2005

Why does my heart feel so bad?

You'd think I'd be over it by now. In a way, I thought I was. But when I can't even read about it without crying - I'm not over it. Mentally, yes.....but my heart still hurts. It takes time for dreams to die. Pain that needs to be healed. But I don't know how to heal it. I laid it down, I let it go. It isn't something that is constant. Just when I hear about it or read about it. (which thankfully isn't often) A pang in my heart......like hope deferred that makes the heart sick. Haven't I given up that hope? Or maybe I simply burried it. Or maybe it isn't that at all.....maybe I'm too introspective. Maybe I need to just let the tears come, let them wash it all away. To let it go in that moment. To trust. Yes, to trust and not lose heart.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does Moby Know you're borrowing his lyrics?

OOOOOH OOOH OOOOH OOOOOH I Just got me a swingline stapler! *does a little Dance*

Kisses the sender on the cheek to say a big THANK YOU!

5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map