Tuesday, November 08, 2005

A moment of silence, please

Today marks the end of an era. It lasted roughly five months. It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. I knew it wouldn't last, I knew the end was near. Now that this day has come, I am somehow at peace with it. Today was the last day of the era of me having a car to use. The Conrady's returned to Split this afternoon. For that I am happy and honestly, it is better to have them here than to be able to use their car. We all missed them so much. Finally we will be together again. Alas, even that will be only for a little while. The Weir's leave soon...another era coming to an end. One I don't like to talk about. Although I am excited about what the next year holds and confident in the Hoybach's taking things over, I am sad to see the Weir's leave. I write this with tears in my eyes. I don't want them to go, that is selfish, I know, but true. Change isn't easy for me and saying goodbye is something I have done too often in my life. They will not be so far away, but still life will be different without them here. *cries*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*hugs* He'll sort it all out, don't worry.

Hugs some more

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map