Monday, February 05, 2007

Please HELP me!!!!

ok...so i remembered the other bits i wanted to blog about...aren't you SO glad. :P

i've officically dubbed February as "my month to get off my lazy ass and walk every day." that said, i've walked four out of the five last days. i missed yesterday cuz i went and shared with a sunday school class of kiddos about all my fun adventures in croatia, then after that they had a church lunch so i didn't get home in time to walk before it was time to go to my sister's house to watch the superbowl...then we didn't get home from that until 8:30pm or so and then my dad needed me to help him grade some papers that i'd said i would help with....so basically it was too late for me to walk or at least that is what i told myself. (excuses, excuses, i know ) oooooh and that reminds me....the assignment that i was helping my dad grade had a question where the answer was 33 degrees Celcius (i still can't figure out how to get that friggin degree symbol ). so this one kid (my dad teaches 7th and 8th grade science) had "showed" her work on the paper....this is what she put: 25 + 8 = 113 oh, it was so sad and funny at the same time. poor kid. at least i got a nice laugh out of it.

so here is where i need your help: i wanna make a CD that i can listen to while i walk. please give me your suggestions of songs i can put on my CD...songs that are upbeat and stuff. i appreciate your help!!!!

hugs!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map