Monday, October 17, 2005

Mondays don't have to be bad!!!

It is a beautiful clear day today, but cold. The bura is blowing and autumn is well on its way to Split. The Hoybachs are on their way to Venice and here I am holding down the fort. Let's hope this is a nice, quite, uneventful week. :D Today has been a good day! Although I am feeling a bit tired, but I had a good night's sleep last night.....well, for the most part. Hmm...anyway....maybe it is just sympathy tiredness. heehee. Or I need a nap....or both.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need a nap?! You sound like me, but I know i'm crap at work and stuff.

So sends many hugs to make up for your newly aquired crapness *giggles*

10:08 AM  
Blogger Davida said...

*posts envelopes of rubber bands to your new co-workers to shoot at you*

What I am wondering is....did your boss agree to the proposal to let you listen to your radio at a reasonable volume between 9 and 11? *and the giggling continues*

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes I was told that while Sandra has her headphones I could listen to my radio at a reasonable volume between 9 and 11 while i'm making people's life hell :-p.


Oh and thanks for the rubber bands, they arrive in a constant stream between 9 and 11. :-P

6:12 AM  
Blogger Davida said...

That is because you have "Man of Constant Sorrows" on repeat. :p

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map