Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Ok, here it is......

So, I went to google, and in speech marks typed "(your name) needs to" and here is the first link that is listed:

- Davida needs to draft a template for such an agreement and then tailor it foreach chapter we co-host events with.

How boring am I?! hahaha!!!

oh but wait.......let's try "Davida can" heehee

- DAVIDA can expect to have a net profit superior to 6 million pesos (about 600000 US dollars) *yay!!!*
- Davida can hardly contain her glee.
- DavidA can wire it and install it for you
- DAVIDA CAN SING BETTER THAN ALL OF THEM HOES.
- Maybe Davida can help Me. that would be good.
- davida can you feel your book in print and in your hands *sigh....someday*
- Davida can design a Custom Window Treatment just for you

Try it with your name....it is fun!!! lol

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm, shouldn't this be titled "stolen from..."heehee.

You could have filled the entire server if you really tried!

And you missed the best one as well!

"Davida's can now move her right leg, as she previously was unable to do so"

6:53 AM  
Blogger Davida said...

I prefer the term "borrowed from..." heehee.

And yes maybe I could fill the entire server, but I didn't want to be a bore.

Hmmm....now that I can move my right leg, I think I'll give you a good swift kick in the arse!! haha!!

7:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey owl at least none of them were as bad as mine. LMAO. (((hugs)))

7:54 AM  
Blogger Davida said...

Tiggy.....I am still laughing!!! :)) You poor thing! ;)

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map