Friday, October 14, 2005

Getting to know you.......getting to know all about you....once again....

It has been a while, but "Getting to know you" is back by popular demand....ok so one person asked me to put it on here. :p whatev...haha! My answers are in bold....leave a comment with your answers. :)

Paper or plastic
Frogs or spiders
Blogger or live journal
Spain or France
Skydive or bungee jump
Mountains or beach
Chocolate or white chocolate (gag me!!)
Tommy Boy or Joe Dirt (hmmmm....this is a toughie)
Sugar or Spice
Madagascar or the Bahamas
Blue or green
Green or yellow
yellow or red
red or pink
pink or purple
Cook or clean
Vanilla or chocolate (ice cream)
Beef or chicken
Chicken or fish
Donkey or horse
East or west
North or south
Hot or cold
Basketball or football ahem....real football....the American kind :P
Football or baseball
Baseball or basketball
Curtains or blinds
Couch or sofa

some of these are reposted from before....but i couldn't think of any....i'll have to get back to you with more. haha!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

real football? excuse me... that is just bihach. I think I will sneeze because I am allergic on b.s.
i think we KNOW what is REAL FOOTBALL and where you can play it! not in States that is sure.
~ grizzly

3:35 PM  
Blogger Davida said...

oh yeah? well yo mama loves bihac and bihac loves yo mama!!! hahaha! GO BRONCOS!!!!

3:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I can agree with some of those comments, but some are just wrong! I got my work cut out trying to teach ya;)

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map