Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Yes, I would like some cheese with my whine. Hmm...come to think of it, I'd like some wine with my whine.

Warning: Bitch session to begin in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. So, there I am in the kitchen enjoying my breakfast (which is rare) and reading my new book. :) My roomie is up and getting ready....she comes into the kitchen. I naively expect, "Good Morning...how are you?" instead I get...."When you cook, shut the kitchen door because the smell goes into the whole apartment." Me and my compliant self say, "Ok." But in reality I am pissed off about it. Hello! I am a grown woman, I can cook with the friggin kitchen door open if I please, dammit!!! (hmm...after re-reading that, I am wondering how much of a "grown woman" I really am....haha) Anyway, this venting has helped and hopefully I am over it. And will try to shut the door when I cook. So there. :p heehee.

Next item: As I am driving out of my street another car enters the road (these terms I use loosely). Normally two cars could pass, no problem, but since it seems there is no parking in this city, cars line one side of the street. Therefore, I must put it in reverse. This I do, but another car pulls up behind me....and then another car pulls behind the guy coming at me. At this moment I realize it is not always a bad thing to NOT have a car. Anyway, I am backing up but the car behind me isn't...much. Anyway, there is a bit of a driveway, so the oncoming car can pass me. The driver takes that as an opportunity to somehow chastise me (this I assume by the tone of his voice because my music is loud and he is speaking in Croatian). I nod in agreement in hopes that he will shut-up and keep driving. And the other guy goes by. All is right with the world. I turn up the volume a bit more and drive away.

Ok, all better now. *big smiles* It helps to get it out.....today actually has been a great day and I am happy to be here. *happy dance*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map