Saturday, March 10, 2007

More interviews!!! woooooohoooooo!

Wow! What a day! Had my interview at Office Max. It went well! The manager is going to look at the online application that I completed and check my references, then on Monday night, I have another interview with a supervisor. At that point, I may get a contingent offer...meaning if my background check is good and I pass my drug test, I'll be hired. Yay!!

After that, I decided to go ahead and go to Target to see if they are hiring....which they have no positions available, but are accepting applications. So, I filled out their in-store online application dealio. That didn't take too long and I figure if something comes available there, maybe I could work part-time for some extra cash since I haven't been getting a regular paycheck for almost two months.

That being done and me feeling good after my interview and the idea of a possible actual job, I headed over to the place I get my eyebrows waxed as a lil treat. The place happens to be right by Target...funny how that worked out. Anywho, I had to pick up some milk and while I was at the grocery store, I ran into a friend of mine who I haven't seen in forever and we ended up going for coffee and having a great chat. Then my mom calls and says I have a couple of messages....both about job interviews...yay!!!! Turns out that I have two interviews tomorrow morning. One is through a temp agency I'm registered with and the other is because of a referral....there isn't a job opening right now, but it is a job with the county, so that would be great if something does open up.

Sooooo....fun day and I'm happy to be juggling all these interviews....weeeee!! Alright, sleepy time for me....I have an important day tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map