Saturday, March 10, 2007

interview update

ok....my first interview was with the head of one of the county offices here. it went well, but there aren't any openings in my town, however, there is an opening for a job in a near-by town (about a 30 minute drive). i'd rather not have to drive that far...yeah, i know it isn't so bad...so...anyway, he will forward my resume onto the hiring manager and i should be able to get an interview. i'm thankful i got the opportunity for this interview, basically, some friends of mine know this guy and they told him about me and he agreed to interview me and keep me in mind if there were any openings in his department.


now....to my second interview....i got this interview through one of the temp agencies i'm signed up with. it is with a good sized company. at first i wasn't too sure about it because i didn't have all the details about the job. however, after hearing more about the job....i'm really excited about it. i'm trying not to get my hopes up cuz out of all the jobs i've applied for and interviewed for, this one is pretty much exactly what i'm looking for. something i'm qualified for, but an opportunity for growth. it will be challenging and dynamic. working as part of a team of three assistants supporting a department at the corporate office. oh man!!!! i really want this job!!!!! they have more interviewing on monday and tuesday, so they'll let me know by the end of next week. so until then......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


create your own visited country map